Thursday, July 11, 2013

Results of the Idea Journal experiment


The Idea Journal experiment was to give a simple idea starter kit to students.  Substance should be 10 ideas and style could be online or offline.  The results have been beyond my expectations.  There were baloons with QR codes linking to different online sites and commentary.  There were wall coverings neatly compartmentalized with impeccable handwriting, there were Pinterest boards, Smilebox animated scrapbooks and more.  I still have to read through them but over the next couple days I will keep updating this post and show examples of some well thought out and designed idea journals.  Bravo students.



Sampling of Idea Journal Links

3 comments:

  1. Students did an amazing job
    & you Tina did a wonderful Idea Journal and examples for them
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Anita and Maricar:) Hey Maricar...I am 25% Filipino...fyi.

      Delete

Future Entrepreneurs

Teaching in higher education in Croatia for almost 20 years, I have mostly been in the private sector.  But I am happy when learners re...